Monday, November 15, 2010

Tag Swap!

Hi yall~
I've decided to host a small tag swap for 6 people only!
The theme is Woodland Critters. (Some examples deers, bears, squirrels, rabbits, owls, etc.) You may interpret the theme in any way you wish. However, no holiday themes please.

The sign-ups are open from now to December 31st! (I dont want to be in the post office durring X-mas rush!) Swaps must be mailed to me by January 14th! And I will ship the tags back to you asap. When its shipping time please put your tags in a box which will be used to return your package. Please add a self addressed label in the box along with postage back to you. Also, this swap will be US only. Sorry international, but there are international mailing issues currently due to terrorists. I don't want to have any issues of not being able to receive your tags.

Tag details: You must focus on one woodland critter and use minimum 4 embellishments. The tag size must be no smaller than 4x6, and can be any shape you wish. Also, the tag must be made with a sturdy material(thick card-stocks or chipboard.) You will make 6 tags and only mail me 5.

Please use the comments below to sign up! I will email you a confirmation that you are signed up!

1. Hayley (AliceInCraftland)
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

No comments:

Post a Comment