Friday, April 16, 2010

Tags!

These are sort of old but I haven't shared with you all yet! Please feel free to critique my work and also ask questions!
All my tags are based on a Staples shipping tag.


  • On this tag I used: Tim Holtz distress ink in Dusty Concord. Making Memories vintage findings paper misted with homemade hot pink glimmer mist. 7gypsies velvet flowers. Websters Dictionary paper. Studio G rinestone. Purple Satin ribbon, pink stitched ribbon, cream lace. Pin backing. Heart shaped eyelet set with a Crop-a-Dile. Vintage button. Friends stamp by Studio G and Studio G glitter glue.
Front
Back


  • On this tag I used: Shamrock Paper. Dimentional stickers by multiple brands. Light green gingham ribbon. Dotted alpha stickers. Studio G Rinestones. Gold eyelet. 

Front
Back


  • On this tag I used: Damask print paper. Wing Charm. Black satin ribbon and black and white printed satin ribbon. Prima flocked flower. Martha Stewart black flocking. Self adhesive rhinestones. Flower flourish plastic charm. Brads colored black then covering in flocking. Silver pearl branch. Velum paper. Black alpha stickers.   Silver eyelet.


Front
Back

Thanks for looking 
Hayley~

4 comments:

  1. All of your tags are beautifuly amazing! Glad you decided to share them with us. Are you doing a tag swap on YouTube? I love the balck and white one with the pearls, thats my fav!
    thanks for sharing!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done a tag swap yet. These are gifts or experiments. That black and white one is my favorite too! I will soon be posting more tags I've made. Thanks for your comment!
    Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL! I love your tags, but this one is my fav.! I guess I have to give it a try my self and create my 1st tag. lol. I just became your newest follower and I can't wait to see more of your creations! I would love for you to visit my blog too ;0) have a great weekend!!!

    Hugs,
    Carol L

    ReplyDelete